Parent Coaching and Therapy
Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on the planet! Parents want to do their best for their children, but often the most well-meaning parents have struggles with discipline, conflict, and lack of peace in the home.
Parents of Young Children May Struggle with:
- Noncompliance and disobedience
- Sleep struggles
- Appetite and picky eating
- Tantrums and meltdowns
- Potty training/bed wetting
- School refusal/school anxiety
- Anxiety/behavior difficulties associated with visitation transition
Parents of Tweens & Teens (and Even Young Adults) May Have Concerns About:
- Lack of following rules
- Screen time and limits
- How to “let go” and give more freedom, while maintaining some boundaries
- Acting out
- How to parent when your child has emotional struggles
- Visitation refusal/reluctance (for divorced families)
Divorce, Separation, and Blended Families
In addition to general parenting concerns, we specialize in issues related to separation, divorce, custody and blended families. Whether it’s working with parents planning on separating, helping children adjust, or offering strategies for blended families, we have a variety of custody services and forensic expertise to help!
We Can Help with Parenting Services
At Wynns Family Psychology, we believe parents can often do better if simply given the right tools. There is no “Parenting Handbook” handed over at birth, and you can be the most educated, intelligent person in the room, and still struggle with effective parenting. We partner with parents in various ways to provide you with support, encouragement, and strategies. There is hope and you can have a peaceful, joy-filled home again.
Parenting Services We Offer: